Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Recipe Ideas to Celebrate Mother's Day

Make your Mom feel extra special with one of these sweet treats

Because she deserves it!

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the Moms out there. May your day be filled with lots of sunshine and sweetness... and a little bit too many hugs and kisses :)
I'm blessed with two sweet boys who like to show their love with warm cuddles and lots of kisses, and are still small enough to think that their mom is the best ... Hey, maybe she is ;) Haha!
No matter how old you are, you should always find the time to show your mom how much you care. With hugs and kisses, of course! And why not?!? One of these handcrafted unforgettable desserts. 
Apple Roses: rose-shaped dessert made with lots of soft and delicious apple slices, wrapped in sweet and crispy puff pastry

Last week I showed you how to make chocolate-covered strawberries. Have you tried them yet? Super easy and incredibly elegant. 
Below are some more ideas that you might like to try. 
I added these and more to my Mother's Day Recipe board on Pinterest. Make sure to check it out here: 

And always remember, if you make any of my recipes, please share photos of your creations on Instagram. Don't forget to tag me :)

Let's give a new shape to this classic Italian dessert  with beautiful and fun, pink and white, panna cotta cups filled with lots of fresh berries 
Made with love :)
Have an amazing weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God. These are just incredible and awesome and beautiful. I hold my breath and looked at them for few minutes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learnt various good stuff right here, and I’m sure everyone will get advantage of it.
    http://ricechef.com/best-slow-cooker-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t think of anything else just contact Dr Abalaka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to conceive due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the Priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Dr Abalaka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Dr on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    Fibroid
    High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    Infection, regular body pains
    Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    Cyst from the ovaries
    Unpleasant smell from the virginal
    Irregular menstruation
    Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    Infertility for easy Conception.......
    Erectile dysfunction treatment
    Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Get your ex back
    Happiness in relationship
    Command respect in the society
    Enlarge your Penis/breast with no side effect
    Impotent solution
    Obesity solution
    Romanticism solutions
    Cancer of the blood
    Parkinson disease
    General consultation
    Those are the things he does, You can simply contact the spiritualist Dr Abalaka on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete